Whenever we order & eat Manchurians at hotels, i'll immediately decide to try this manchurian one day at home but for some reason I'm scared to try this recipe at home.
Last week one day my daughter asked for Manchurian & my hubby got it from hotel. So I thought of really giving a try and it came out well. My daughter & hubby liked it very much and I made it third time this week :-)
Cauliflower - 1
All purpose flour/Maida flour -2 tbsp
Corn flour - 2 tbsp
Onion -1 chopped
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Ginger & garlic - nicely chopped
Chilli - 1 chopped
Capsicum - cut into cubes ( if u have)
Soya sauce - 1 tbsp
Chilli sauce - 1 tbsp
Tomato sauce -1 tbsp
1. Soak the cauliflower florets in hot salt water for 5 mins, strain & keep it aside.
2. In a bowl, mix maida flour, corn flour, salt, ginger garlic paste nicely.
3. Then add the florets to the flour mixture, mix it well, the florets should be nicely mixed and covered with the flour mixture.
4. In a frying pan, add oil and deep fry the flour covered florets and keep it aside. The aroma of the deep fried cauliflower florets itself will tempt to eat :-) my daughter finished some before I finish my frying itself.
5. Meanwhile in another pan, add 1 tbsp oil and fry chopped garlic, ginger, chilli, capsicum & onion.
6. Then add tomato sauce, soya sauce, chilli sauce and salt. Mix well, check the salt and adjust it. Now allow the mixture to boil.
7. Finally add the fried cauliflower to the mixture, mix well & serve hot.