Long time ago we got this oven as a gift ok... But I have never thought of using it..don't know why..then last week when I came across some foodie sites, the cakes & bakes impressed me so I asked my hubby to set the oven for me. He's soooo good u know, within 15 mts he got down the oven and set it. So I baked my very first cake for him . Hope you all like it too.
All purpose flour - 11/2 cups
Sugar - 1 cup ( powdered)
Baking powder - 1 tbsp
Salt - fat pinch
Unsalted Butter -1 cup
Condensed milk (Milk maid )- 1 cup
Eggs - 2 now
Vanilla extract - 1 tbsp
1. Sieve the all purpose flour & mix with the baking powder and keep aside.
2. In a big bowl, add the butter and beat it well till it becomes fluffy.
3. Then add the powdered sugar & salt to butter and beat well.
4. Next add the condensed milk to the mixture and continue to beat.
5. Then slowly add the all purpose flour mixture and mix well.
6. Add the eggs too. Beat it slowly & carefully.
7. Finally add the vanilla extract and beat nicely for 5 mins so that it mixes well with the cake mixture.
8. Place it in the oven pan( I don't have oven cake pan). I didn't pre heat my oven because it doesn't have that option. So I set it for 30 mins and it came very well.