I love any vegetable that is cooked with peas. So I mostly prefer cooking vegetables which goes well with peas. Here is one such combination for u.
Cabbage small - 1 full (finely chopped)
Fresh peas - 1/2 cup
Green chillis - 3 (chopped)
Bengal gram dhal - 1 tbsp
1. Add 1/4 cup of water to the chopped cabbage & peas and pressure cook it for one whistle.
2. Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a heavy bottom frying pan and add mustard seeds. When mustard splatters add bengal gram dhal.
3. Add curry leaves & onion once bengal gram is fried. Fry onion until it becomes transparent.
4. Add salt, asafoetida & green chillis. Give a mix and let it be for 5 mins.
5. Then add the cooked cabbage & peas. Give a thorough mix & cover it with the lid. Reduce the flame to sim & let it cook for 10 mins.
***Remove, if there is excess water in the cooked cabbage before step 5.
6. Cabbage peas fry is ready to serve.