This is the simplest & tasty side dish ever. Try the below recipe & u'll agree with me. :-)
Raw banana - 2
Mustard seeds -1/4 tbsp
Red Chilli powder/garam masala - 1 tbsp
1. Cut the raw banana into thin round slices & keep it aside.
2. Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a heavy bottom frying pan. Add mustard and once mustard splatters add curry leaves.
3. Then add raw banana slices & salt on top it. Mix it well. Reduce the flame to sim. Let the raw banana slices cook.
4. When the banana slices are cooked. Add chilli powder & mix it well again and fry until it becomes crispy.
***while frying make sure not to break the banana slices.
5. Crispy raw banana fry is ready. This fry will be amazing with sambar rice & curd rice.