Like the quote " Best things come in small packages", this drumstick leaves which is small in size has loads of benefit in it.
I have been ignoring these leaves until I tried this recipe. But now I know how good & taste it is. So friends try this recipe and have a good health :-)
Fresh Drumstick leaves - 1/2 cup (cleaned & washed)
Small onion - 1/2 cup (chopped)
Tomatoes - 3 (chopped)
Butter - 1 tbsp
Cornflour -1 tbsp
1. Heat 1 tbsp of butter in the frying pan. Add onion and fry nicely.
2. Then add tomatoes, asafoetida & salt. Let it cook until the tomatoes becomes mushy.
3. Next add the fresh drumstick leaves and wait till the leaves are cooked and raw smell leaves.
***Drumstick leaves has to be really fresh else the soup will definitely have the raw smell.
4. Once the raw smell leaves add 3 cups of water to the drumstick leaves mixture & allow it to boil.
5. Now mix the corn flour in a warm water and add the cornflour water into the boiling drumstick leaves soup & mix nicely.
6. The soup will become thick. Sprinkle the black pepper powder, mix it & serve hot.