Whenever I call my baby( daughter) to come to eat, the very moment she'll ask "whats the food" & if I name any vegetables that's all.....i have to run behind her for at least an hour to have lunch/dinner.
But she is happy with "Eggs". She treats her equally to chicken & mutton....which makes my job easy ha ha....so now a days I'm having stock of eggs & recipes :-)
Here is one of my egg recipes.
Boiled Egg - 4 ( slice it vertically)
Tomato - 4 Big ( chopped)
Onion - 2 Big ( chopped)
Fennel seeds - 1/2 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Garam masala powder - 2 tbsp
Asafoetida - 1 pinch
1. Heat 4 tbsp of oil in a heavy bottom frying pan. Add mustard, fennel & curry leaves.
2. Once fennel seeds splatters, add onion, salt, asafoetida & fry till the onion turns transparent.
3. Then add tomato. When tomatoes are half cooked, add ginger garlic paste and fry until the tomatoes becomes mushy.
4. When tomatoes are well cooked & mushy, add garam masala to the mixture. Also add 2 cups of water and allow it to boil.
5. Now slowly add the sliced eggs to the boiling curry and reduce the flame to sim. Let the eggs get mixed well in the curry.
6. Wait until the raw masala smell leaves & egg curry thickens.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves & serve hot. Can be served with white rice, ghee rice & dosa.