Whenever I take egg masala to my office for lunch, my friends...they just open my box & finish it. Not the rice just the eggs. Believe me I have fans for my egg masala :-). They always ask for recipe. So my dear friends here is my recipe.....its so simple & everybody knows it. But the recipe here is in my style. :-)
Eggs boiled - 3
Onion - 1(Big)
Tomato - 2 (Big)
Chilli powder - 1 tbsp
Asafoetida - 1 pinch
1. Cut the boiled eggs vertically or horizontally as per wish & keep it aside.
2. Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a frying pan and add curry leaves to it.
3. Then add onion to it & fry until it becomes transparent. Also add the salt and asafoetida to it.
4. Now add tomato. When tomato is cooked well add the chilli powder and mix it nicely. Reduce the flame to sim so that the masala don't get burned.
5. When the raw smell of the chilli powder leaves (approximately 10 mins) add the sliced eggs to the masala and mix it thoroughly.
6. Mix in such a way that the masala blends nicely with the eggs & eggs don't break.
7. Let it cook for another 5 mins. Egg masala is ready. Excellent side dish for all variety rices, sambar rice & roti.