Unlike other kids, my daughter don't like ice cream....l'm still wondering how she is like this...because you see the other two kids like it very much... Wondering how many kids I have???
ha ha .....Only one :-) ) the other two kids are my hubby & myself because we still become kids when we see ice cream.
These honey strawberry popsicle are exclusively for us. Will make it again on valentine's day too.. ;)
Strawberries - 10 ( chopped)
Honey - 2 tbsp
Condensed Milk - 3 tbsp
1. First beat the strawberries +honey + milk in the juicer/mixer.
2. Next add condensed milk to the honey strawberry mixture and beat until it becomes smooth & creamy.
3. Then pour the honey strawberry cream into the popsicle/lolly molds & refrigerate it.
4. When the honey strawberry cream is semi frozen, add sticks to it & refrigerate it in the freezer compartment for 2 hrs.
5. After 2 hrs, remove it from the mold & serve chilled.
***You can run water over the mold to remove the honey strawberry popsicle from the mold.
Linking this to