Yesterday night my daughter was so adament and was not having dinner till 11. Don't know why...she was crying & little cranky right from the morning.
I made potatoes peas masala & roti for dinner she didn't even touched it. She was crying..crying....& crying. After long time of pacification, she pacified & agreed to eat only egg....that's when I tried this egg roll & thank God she liked & finished the complete egg roll :-)
To stuff in - Any side dish food/leftover fry or kootu
Turmeric - 1 pinch
Pepper & cumin powder - 1/2 tbsp
1. Heat the side dish & keep it ready. I used cooked potatoes peas masala.
2. Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add pepper cumin powder, turmeric & salt to the egg and continue beating.
3. Heat 1/2 tbsp oil in a tawa and pour the egg mixture such that it is in circle shape. Don't stir. Let it cook for 2 mins.
4. Then carefully flip the egg over using dosa karandi/spatula. When the egg omelet turns to golden yellow color. Slowly take the omelet out of the tawa.
5. Egg omelet is ready. Allow the omelet to cool for a minute.
6. Now spread the omelet in a plate. Take 1 tbsp of filling & place it in one side of the omelet & roll till the end. Cut the roll slowly into 3 pieces.
7. Omelet Roll is ready. Serve it with ketchup.