One more super easy breakfast for lazy weekends :-) .
Recipe is here.
Wheat Bread slices - 6
Eggs - 3
Pepper powder - 1 tbsp
Cumin powder - 1/2 tbsp
1. Beat eggs in a large bowl.
2. Add salt, pepper powder & cumin powder to the eggs, beat well and keep it aside.
3. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in the frying pan. Cut the bread diagonally and dip both the sides in the egg mixture & place it slowly in the frying pan.
4. Turn the bread over and cook equally on the both the sides.
5. Remove it from the pan & serve hot.