Dear friends......Happy 64th Republic Day wishes to you all....
- from "Proud Indian".
Instant Popcorn - 1 pkd
Green food color - 1 tbsp
Orange food color - 1tbsp
Butter - 1/2 cup
Sugar -1/2 cup
To cook popcorn:
1. Pour the instant popcorn mix in the pressure cooker.
2. Remove the whistle from the lid. Cover the pressure cooker with the lid upside down. Cover in such a way that the steam escapes.
3. Cook on medium flame. The fresh popcorn gets ready in 5 mins. Transfer it immediately from the cooker.
1. Add butter + sugar + food color + water to the heavy bottom pan and in the medium flame bring it to boil.
2. Now the coloring syrup is ready.
3. Add the cooked popcorn to the coloring syrup & mix well.
4. Then remove the colored popcorn from the pan & spread it in a plate/butter sheet and allow it to dry. So that it can be stored.
5. Color Popcorn is ready. Serve happily.