My daughter loves sandwiches. So I use to make veg,egg & chicken sandwiches for her. This is the very first I gave a try to spinach sandwich & it worked.
Everybody at home loved it. Its super easy & healthy. Sure your kids will like it.
Spinach - 1 cup ( cleaned, washed & chopped)
Cheese - 4 tbsp
Whole wheat bread - 6 slices
1. Cook the spinach with 1/4 cup of water for 10 mins in a pan or 2 whistles in pressure cooker. No water should be there when spinach is cooked.
2. In the frying pan, add the cooked spinach & 4 tbsp of cheese. Mix well & let it cook for 2 mins. The stuffing spinach is ready.
***Need not add salt because salt in cheese is enough.
3. Now toast the breads in a tawa.
4. Apply tomato ketchup on one side of both the breads.
5. Take a tbsp of spinach mixture & place it on the bread on the ketchup-ed side and cover it with the other bread with the ketchup-ed side down.
6. Toast the bread again with the spinach filling & serve hot.