Wheat + Apple + Cake = Healthy Cake. :-)
I'm not that happy in making cakes all the time using maida/all purpose flour & butter. So today when I started making this cake I was thinking that this is going to flop...but u have to believe me its super success. Yes this cake is really soft & tasty. My dear hubby liked it very much. FYI...He never touches cakes, sweets and chocolates.
So to believe me you have to try this recipe....
To try read the recipe here.. :-)
Wheat flour - 2 cups
Apple - 1
Baking powder - 1 tbsp
Powdered sugar - 3/4 cup
Egg - 2
Milk -1/2 cup
Tutti frutti - 1/2 cup
1. First, wash & deseed the apple. Cut it into small pieces with skin & grind it in the mixer like a smooth paste and keep it aside.
2. Second, sieve the wheat flour and mix it nicely with the baking powder & keep it aside.
3. In a big bowl, beat the eggs until it turns fluffy.
3. Then add the powdered sugar & beat nicely.
4. Add milk & 2 tbsp of oil and continue beating the cake mixture.
5. Now add the apple paste & continue beating.
6. Slowly add the wheat flour in the cake mixture and beat thoroughly.
7. Finally add vanilla extract & tutti frutti to the cake mixture and mix it well.
8. Butter the cake pan and slowly pour the cake mixture into it.
9. Place the cake pan in the oven and set it for 40 mins ( setting times varies depending upon the type of oven you use).
10. After 40 mins insert the tooth pick in the cake & see. if it comes clean then the cake is ready.
9. Remove it from the oven, allow it to cool & then serve.
Sending this recipe to