Another healthy salad......
Half cooked sprouted brown chana - 1 cup
Onion - 1 chopped
Tomato - 1 chopped
Capsicum - 1/2 - sliced
Cucumber - 1/2 - sliced
Red chilli flakes- 1/2 tbsp
Italian Dry Herbs - 1/2 tbsp (available in all super markets)
1. Half cook the sprouted brown chana in the boiling water for 10 mins.
2. Add the onion + tomato + cucumber + sprouted chenna + capsicum in a big bowl and mix it together.
3. For dressing, Sprinkle salt + chilli flakes + dry herbs over the mixed vegetables.
4. Mix & toss until the vegetables are evenly coated.
5. Garnish & Serve as a healthy snack.