Foods served in a simple way is not at all attracting kids now-a-days. So it becomes must for moms to discover new ways to make them eat their food. I think this is one of the main reason why moms are becoming very smarter now a days. Kids keeps us very active physically and mentally. :-)
Below mentioned recipe is one of my ways of attacking my daughter with fruits...esp grapes..ha ha.....
Seedless Grapes - 1 cup
China grass - little
Sugar -1 tbsp
1. Soak China grass in warm water & keep it aside.
2. Beat the seedless grapes & sugar in the juicer or mixer nicely. Add 3 tbsp of water & beat it again nicely.
3. Filter the juice in a juice strainer and keep it aside.
4. Heat a heavy bottom pan & add the filtered grape juice to it.
5. Bring the juice to boil and then add the soaked China grass & its water.
6. Add vanilla essence & Keep stirring for 15 mins or until the juices thickens.
7. After 15 mins, remove it from the flame & allow it to cool.
8. Pour it in the mould or in a bowl and place it in the freezer for 30 mins.
9. Grape Jelly is ready. Unmould the jelly & serve chilled. Sure your kid will enjoy this grape jelly.