Salads are the very healthy food that keeps us active & fresh. Also eating salad before rice/lunch makes very filling & stops indulging much of rice varieties and that itself makes one feel very light.
So why waiting.....start eating salad & gain all health benefits.
Sprouts - 1/2 cup
Onion - 1 sliced
Carrot - 1 sliced
Cucumber - 1 small - sliced
Pepper - 1/2 tbsp
Italian Dry Herbs - 1/2 tbsp (available in all super markets)
Lemon juice - 1/2 tbsp
1. Soak the sprouts in the boiling water for 5 mins.
2. Add the onion + cucumber + sprouts + carrot in a big bowl and mix it together.
3. For dressing, Sprinkle salt + pepper + dry herbs over the mixed vegetables.
4. Pour the lemon juice and mix the dressing. Then toss until its evenly coated.
5. Serve as a healthy snack.