This is a "Super simple snack" I made yesterday evening....for Valentine's day.
Sweet potatoes are not lesser than any other vegetable. It has vitamins B6, C, D ....etc. So do try this simple recipe & make your kids healthy and happy. :-)
Sweet potato - 4 nos (medium size)
Sugar -1/4 cup
Coconut powder/Grated coconut- 1/4 cup
1. Cook the sweet potatoes in the pressure cooker for 4 whistles.
2. Peel off the skin & mash the sweet potatoes nicely.
3. Add sugar & coconut powder to the mashed potatoes. Mix well & make a dough.
4. Using heart shaped cookie cutter, make the sweet potato sweet hearts.
5. Sweet potato sweet hearts are ready to serve.