As i said in my earlier post, my daughter is not a fussy eater. But she hates rotis. So I have been trying different methods to make her eat/like rotis. And this is also one of my method to make her eat roti.
Because of the chicken filling she liked it very much & have asked me to make the same roll for her lunch one day.....see how it works...just give a try like me with your kids too.....:-)
Roti - 5
Chicken- 10 pieces
Tomato - 2 big (puree)
Onion -1 big chopped
Capsicum - half - cut into cubes
Garam masala/ chilli powder - 1/2 tbsp
Pepper powder - 1/2 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Cooking Method of Chicken Masala:
1. In a cooker pan add chicken + salt and pressure cook for 4 whistles, then strain the cooked chicken & keep it ready.
2. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a heavy bottom frying pan. Add mustard. When mustard splatters, add fennel seeds & curry leaves.
3. Then add onion & fry till it turns transparent. Add ginger garlic paste. Fry till the aroma comes & then add tomato puree.
4. When tomatoes are cooked & no raw smell, add garam masala powder & pepper powder. Also add required salt to it & mix well.
5. Then add capsicum & cooked chicken. Do not add water because chicken, tomato & onion itself will have water and that is enough to get cooked.
6. Allow the masala to blend & cook nicely with the chicken. Reduce the flame to sim & let it cook for 10 mins.
7. Tasty chicken masala is ready. Garnish with coriander leaves.
How to make Chicken Masala Roll:
1. Take a roti/chapati.
2. Apply a tbsp of tomato sauce & spread it over the roti. Place the lettuce leaves on top of it.
3. Then take a tbsp of chicken masala, place it on one end of the roti.
4. Roll the roti tightly till the end.
5. Serve with any fruits/juice.