Do this fish finger need a intro....nah right...ha ha.....I know....
Any boneless Fish - 6 nos
Cornflour - 2 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1/4
Garam masala powder - 1/2 tbsp
Egg white of 1 egg
Oil for frying
1. Clean & wash the fishes, remove the center bone and cut the flesh part. Keep it in the idli plate & cook for 10 mins.
2. After 10 mins remove it from the idli plate & with fingers make it like the bread crumbs.
3. Then add ginger garlic paste, salt, garam masala powder & corn flour to the fish crumbs.
4. Mix well all the ingredients like an dough.
5. Divide equally and make 6/7 finger shape fish fingers out of it.
6. In a shallow bowl, have the bread crumbs ready. Similarly in another shallow bowl, pour the egg white out of egg & keep it ready.
7. Heat 3 tbsp of oil in the heavy bottom frying pan.
8. Take the finger shaped fish and dip it in the egg white then roll it in the bread crumbs and placed it in the frying pan.
9. Reduce the flame to medium. Let it cook slowly & nicely.
10. Turn the fish over and cook equally on all the sides.
11. When the fish turns to golden brown color the delicious fish finger is ready. Remove it from the pan & serve hot with tomato sauce.