I'm very happy to tell you all that i have received my very first "Liebster" award from Princy of http://spicyfoood.blogspot.in.
"Oh my God...." Is what I said when I first saw my name in liebster award nomination list in Princy's blog and then i felt like "Oh......Wow.....great start for 2013" & its really nice of her to nominate me for this award.
Dear Princy, thank you so much for your love & recognization. I really feel so proud, happy & excited for getting this award from you. Love u from my heart :-)
When I started this blog on 13 Nov'2012, my 1st post was diwali wishes...lol...I don't know anything about this blogging & blogging world but day by day I learnt.....still learning a lot from all of you guys. Not only about cooking, about life, sharing, appreciating, supporting....etc etc,.
Now few words about Liebster Blog Award:
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning ; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
Rules of the Award:
1. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 interview questions you've been given by the person who nominated you.
3. Fabricate 11 new questions.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers and mention them in your post.
5. Tell the person who nominated you, along with the people whom you've nominated.
So here goes....
11 Random Facts About Me: (I got these random facts about me from my hubby & daughter).
1. Very good cook.
2. Very bold & courageous.
3. Very good wife & mommy.
4. Lazy goose....skips exercises....
5. Afraid of tablets.....
6. Always smiling......
7. Enjoys life like free bird.....
8. Good daughter- in -law
10. Very good in writing stories....
11. Very good in stitching .....( FYI - I have stitched around 12 frocks for my daughter.)
My Answers to Princy's questions:
1. Who;s the most powerful influence in your life?good/bad or both?
My Dad. My dad is a very simple person & my hero. He's my greatest & powerful influence. He satisfies himself by keeping everybody around him happy. No matter what the situation is he gives no priority to money. I have never seen him saying "I'm tired, I can't do this...". I wish to be like him.
Love u Dad....
2. What one thing would you like to change in your life?
Nothing. I don't regret for anything that had happened in my life.
3. What little steps do you take if any to clean up the environment?
Stay clean.....jus for fun. :-)
Hmmm......keep my house & surrounding clean.
Little step leads to long journey right...:-)
4. What's your favourite childhood memory?
When we were small my parents use to celebrate our birthdays just by going to church, making sweets etc but no party thing & all. But once my brother Darwin gave me a surprise on my birthday by inviting all my friends & arranging a small get-to-gather party. I can't forget that birthday in this birth and I still have that small black dairy which he gifted me on that day.
I love u da.....
5. Are you still in contact with your school friends?if so how many of them?
Unfortunately no. I miss them all....
6. Who/ what is the reason behind your starting to blog?
Earlier I had a website for my daughter & i use to share everything in my website but it was hacked thrice & lost my interest in continuing that so I shut it down but then I couldn't stop writing about the happenings in my life....that's how this baby( my blog) was born. :-)
7. What do you enjoy most about food blogging?
Being able to give healthy food to my family & recipe to my friends.
8. Do you have any secret wish you would like to fulfil someday?
I'm very passionate about News Reading & Radio Jockey. I wish to become a news reader one day. :-)
9. What's the one unforgettable incident in your kitchen?
My first cake baking experience...... & after seeing my first cake, I jumped saying " I did it....I did it....." Lol.
10. What's your favourite recipe in your blog?
All are my favorite. KFC chicken is very special because its my l'il one's favorite.
11. Your favorite place in the whole world?
My home sweet home.
My 11 questions for my fellow bloggers whom I have nominated..
1. What is your ultimate passion?
2. Did you ever wish you had a different name? If yes, what name did you secretly want?
3. If your hubby & kid are not well at the same time and both needs you full time. With whom you would be? Why?
4. What is the best gift you have given to your sweetheart?
5. Tell me your one secret which your hubby/family doesn't know?
6. When was the last time you laughed so hard that your stomach hurt & why?
7. Do you have any secret admirer?
8. House is on fire. You can grab only 2 things what would you take? (except family)
9. What is your biggest fear?
10. What would be your "one amazing meal" in the whole world?
11. What is the cutest thing your sweetheart has done to you?
Here comes my nomination list for Liebster Blog Award:
1. Amelia of http://ameliade-ssert.blogspot.in
2. Latha of http://forknfolks.blogspot.in
3. Priya of http://cooklikepriya.blogspot.in
4. Ramya Krishnamurthy of http://lemonkurry.blogspot.in
5. Meena of http://encouragespice.blogspot.in
6. Sona of http://spillthespices.blogspot.com
7. Vidhya of http://akshaypatrerecipes.blogspot.in
8. Sangeetha of http://www.nithaskitchen.com
9. Kiran of http://kiranpalwasha.blogspot.in
10. Ruxana of http://frommyownkitchen.blogspot.in
11. Gauri of http://runnergirlinthekitchen.blogspot.in