Mixture/Chivda is a south indian savory snack which is made by mixing sev, variety of nuts & spices. My daughter is very fond of mixture so my hubby bought 1/2 kg last week only for her but as a responsible mom....(he he...... at times the devil/angel inside me don't jus allow me to give the shop bought oil snacks to my her).....I wanted her to eat something healthy or homemade so I mixed all vegetables with the mixture and made this salad. It is tasted like bhel puri and she loved it.
Onion - 1 (chopped)
Tomato - 1 (chopped)
Carrot - 2 (chopped)
Cucumber - 1/2 - sliced
Juice of half Lemon
Mixture - 1/2 cup
1. Add the onion + tomato + carrot + cucumber in a big bowl and mix it together.
2. Then add the half cup of mixture with the vegetables and mix well.
3. Next add the lemon juice to the salad and mix together. Check the salt and add if required because the mixture added to the vegetables has salt in it.
4. Now add coriander & mint leaves.
5. Mix & toss until the vegetables are evenly coated.
6. Serve as a healthy snack.