Here comes my simple apple juice & mint chutney sandwich recipe to make kids stay cool & healthy this summer.....:-)
Apple - 2
Water - 1 cup
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Making Method :
1. Wash & cut the apple into pieces.
2. Fill the mixer/juicer with apple + sugar + water.
3. Blend all the juice ingredients with high speed for a minute or two.
4. Then filter the juice in the juice strainer.
5. Serve chilled.
Mint Chutney Sandwich:
Mint chutney - 2 tbsp
Cheese for spreading
Whole wheat bread - 4 slices
Tomato - 1 sliced
Onion - 1 sliced
Cucumber - 1/2 sliced
1. Prepare mint chutney & keep it ready. I use to prepare mint chutney & store it for at least 2 weeks. You can also try that way. Recipe is here.
2. Now toast the breads in a dosa tawa.
3. Take 2 breads. Apply tomato ketchup on one side of one of the bread & mint chutney on one side of the other bread.
4. Place the cheese on the ketchup-ed side of the bread. Arrange the tomato, onion and cucumber on top of it.
5. Then cover it with the other bread with the mint chutney spreaded side down.
6. Toast the bread again for a minute & serve hot with your kid's favorite fruit & drink.